You are just a habit I am trying to get rid of


Semarang, December 1st 2014
8.43        pm

Related image
You are just a habit I am trying to get rid of
You are just a routine I am trying to stop doing
You are the picture I am wishing to stop seeing
You are the noise I am wishing to stop hearing
You are the words I am struggling to stop reading
You are the poem I am struggling to stop writing
You have those lips I am dying to kiss
You have those arms that I am missing
You have the touch that I am craving
You have my heart I am struggling to regain
You are the love* I am striving to kill

(*providing that love’s even a thing. Coz I don’t believe in it.)
**Artwork's credit goes to its artist


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol