Wild, Reckless Youth



If you are breathing fine, then you are the lucky ones coz most of us are breathing through corrupted lungs
If you are still bleeding then you are the lucky ones, coz most of us are feeling dead
O Lord how I wish that;
I am the wild youth,
O Lord how I wish that;
I am the excited who is eager to rip apart,
O Lord how I wish that;
I am the thrilled who are willing to set free
O Lord how I wish that;
I am the bird, who is ready to fly ahead,
Ahead above,
Above and beyond.
Yet I am not that;
Reckless to chase the impossible,
Yet I am not that;
Wild to chase the vision of my unsolved future.
Yet I am not that;
Lucky to be the lucky ones;
Who are in love and
not bitter over someone.


Girls Dorm Semesta Bilingual Boarding School
Semarang. 22nd of August 2014
8.27 PM
Inspired by : Youth by Daughter
**Artwork's credit goes to its artist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol