5 Men I Dreamt of Marrying

As a Muslim, it is an absolute fact that I put Prophet Muhammad PBUH as a top model of my dream husband. But as a 21 century teenager who follows the infotainment news as well as an extremely imaginative (?) girl, I did having some thoughts about what sort of actual celebrity I want to marry with.

I’ve made up my mind by considering several criterias. Even though I did dreaming of marrying them doesn’t mean I would marry them if there’s a chance (you wish!) It's just marrying them seems enjoyable for me. Anyway, it is just for fun! After listing my ideal type characters and did a few researching, Voila!! Here are the lucky guys (???)

5. James Mc Avoy

James Andrew McAvoy born on 21 April 1979 (age 33) Port Glasgow, Scotland. Actor and Voice actor. A kind of decent Englishman (even he isn’t an English) with a hint of lull on his eyes. First saw him on X-men First Class. But he impressed me the most in ‘Becoming Jane’. He also played in Atonement, and I still cant believe the fact that he played as Mr. Tumnus on Narnia : The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Remember him? The half goat who betrayed Lucy when she first found out about Narnia. This gorgeous lad could be a real lame with the right make up.

James Mc Avoy has something that I call ‘fatherhood aura’. He is very good-looking in Penelope by the way.


4. T.O.P 'Big Bang' (Choi Seung Hyun)




Born on November 4, 1987 (age 24) Seoul, South Korea. Rapper, Singer, Composer, Lyricist, Beatboxer, Actor, Record Producer, Model etc. He is the only Asian here. He has the most unique character of all. He is the most charismatic, cool, and tough. He is the oldest member of the considered most successful Korean boyband, Big Bang . He is great in acting. He played some dramas like ‘I Am Sam’, IRIS, and ‘Into The Fire’.

His Rap & Rough voice is the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard. He speaks well and very stubborn. He likes to be leader and speak the things in his mind (although he isn’t the leader). But somehow he is the funniest of all. T.O.P has a great sense of humor than any other member in Big Bang. He confessed himself as a shy person. He can be both mischievous and charismatic at the same time. It’s like his charisma covers all silliness underneath which makes him even more appealing to me.


3. Jared Leto





Born on December 26, 1971 (age 40) Bossier City, LousianaU.S. Musician, composer, singer, songwriter, producer, actor, director, photographer, King of Alt so on and on. He is probably the wildest dream of all. God, he is even older than my mother! Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton were his ex-girlfriends! I am not saying that he has a bad moral or what. Its just he isn’t the most decent man in the world if you get what I mean.

But being with him seems thrilling and adventurous. Like some mischievous imagination of a little girl who gets tired of her ease. He is extremely handsome anyway. I didn’t expect him to be older than my mom when I first saw him on ‘Closer to The Edge’ music video along with all members of 30 seconds to Mars band. I even shed a tear when I couldn’t attend his concert on Java Rock’inland in Jakarta.

2. Crown Prince of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum


Born on 13 November 1982 (age 29). Also known as "Fazza," the name under which he publishes his poetry. He was appointed as the Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council in September 2006. Sheikh Hamdan is one of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's 22 children and is a descendant of the House of Al-Falasi. He is known for both his poetry and as a horse rider. His poems are mainly romantic, patriotic and about his family. Sheikh Hamdan also has a passion for camels, cars and skydiving.

From description above don’t even ask why did I pick him. Accept it guys, he has it all! Talent. wealth, power, look. Kayak semua anugrah Tuhan tumplek blek di atas kepalanya!


1. Elijah Wood




Elijah Jordan Wood January 28, 1981 (age 31) He modeled and did local commercials before moving with his family to Los Angeles in 1988. He worked as an Actor and Voice Actor. I’ve been a big fan of Happy Feet since my english teacher on Secondary school asked me to make a review text about the movie during 7th grade. Few weeks after that, I happened to watch behind the scene of Happy Feet on HBO. It was my first time seeing him and my first thought was “God, his smile is melting me!”

I began searching for his pictures afterwards.. Before I know Elijah Wood, If you ask me to say a name as my interpretation of ‘attractive man’ then I would say Frodo Baggins. Elijah Wood is my ideal type of 'attractive man'. Curly hair, strong jaw line, thin lips. The fact that he played on The Lord of The Rings even make me more in love with Elijah Wood. Later I searched about his character and his life. I found him a charismatic person with sweet attitude. Anyway he is my most ideal type of a man, whether physically or mentally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol