Letter to My Son

Dear my Son,

I hope you are all right up there. I hope Allah’s staff take care of you well. I know it’s still too early for you to know me as it’s still very long until your birth to this world.

But don’t you worry my son,

After I’ve got my career, I will find the best man to be your father. I will make him swear to be with us for good. And I will marry him for you. Soon after that, u will sleep inside my womb for nine months. I know it is scary sleeping here. You will see no light. Darkness everywhere.

But don’t you worry my son,

I will be praying every minutes of my life. Asking Allah to send you an angel who light the candle inside. So you won’t feel terrified. I also know it’s gonna be boring inside. There’s no sound to be your lullaby. Silence everywhere.

But don’t you worry my son,

I will be singing for you. The song of the Greatness Owner. The One who create all of us. The melody of His eternity. And I will be telling you a different story every day. The story of my greatest heroes. My biggest idols. The Ones who guide me and my people into bright side. Who showed us the way to pray. Our Lovely Prophets. Who taught us to see the sign of His grace among the universe.

Perhaps after you got bigger, you will get starving easily. In that time I would lost my appetite.

But don’t you worry my son,

I will never make you get your nutrition less than what you need. I will force my mouth to eat as much as I could. No matter how sick I will be feeling, I will do anything for your goodness.

And when you got even larger, and my womb feel too tight for you. You will hardly sleep. Then you will be struggling to move around and around. You’ll feel like you can’t stay there any longer. You’ll dying to get out of there.

But don’t you worry my son,

I will push my hardest to get you out of there. I won’t stop until you can breathe the air. I’ll keep struggling until you can smell the scent of life. Until you can feel the touch of my the world. Until you can taste my warmth of the earth welcoming you..

And soon, you will be with me and your father. You will be crying in my arms. And I will be loving you for the rest of my life..

Semesta Girl Dormitory Semarang
1.29 PM
(Lg hujan deres gatau knp mood mikirin jadi ibu)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol