it's your Birthday =D


This is a very special day
Your friendship has filled my life far beyond what words can say
I give thanks to the Lord for sending you my way
That's why i am happy for u today,
eventhough We as muslim dont celebrate birthday,
But i wish and pray you to be success in your way...


A friend like you is like no other friend

Your a friend i dont regret meeting


A friend i cant scream at or fight with


A friend like you is like having no worries in my life,


A friend that i dont want to lose,


A friend i always wanted,


A friend like you is random and funny,

A friend like you is a friend that i love to death and i will never let go,


A friend like you i can tell all my secrets to.


A friend like you


A friend like you is like the big brother ive always wanted,


A friend like you is like having no dark days because you brighten them up,


A friend that opens up my eyes and helps me in times of depression and sadness,


A friend like you is a type of friend that laughs at dumb things i say or do,


A friend like you is a friend i am proud to call my best friend and for you I would give my life. No matter what. You are my friend, and I lov u.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol