HAPPY BIRTHDAY PT KRA

Me : “oh no! I hate party, mom! Not again, please….”

Mom:”what do u mean, ‘again’? U didn’t even come to the birthday party last year! Come on.. please come for this year.. think about papa’s friend. U can also swim there, dear. It will be held at Regency Waterpark Swimming Pool. Its kind an outdoor party! How nice!”

Me :”No!”

Mom:”come on! come on! What will I say, if papa’s business friend ask, ‘where is your talented oldest, child? Don’t join again ?’ Ive no idea why u would rather confining ur self in ur boring room, than looking for a fun places?! pleaseee.. “

Me :”ya ya ya. But I’ve to go to school even the party on Saturday! I don’t care! I must go to school first! And I just looking for the swim! Not the party!”

Mama rolling her eyes. “okay. U just need to wait until party over, u can swim! Btw, I bought u a new muslim swim suit! U re teenager now! U cant use ur old swim suit in general places!”

Honestly, the real date for Komatsu Remanufacturing Asia Company birthday is on October 13th 1996! But this year, we celebrate it on December 19th.
And here we go, ningrum was choosen to dance in this outdoor party. Boring dancing! So idiot like a clown!


I got very bad mood. Than, I saw there s also the Flying Fox Place!!! Ooo yeeaahhh! THIS IS IT WHAT I WANT!! IM GONNA TRY IT UNTILTHE PARTY OVER! I ask my dad, ningrum, and abid to try it.





Actually, my dad also took a picture of me when im try this, but he did it badly! So I feel shame to show it tu you all. Hehehe… and after that, I went to toilet, and shit! I got my ‘m’! I will not swim again! Giliran tahun lalu gak datang, sekarang dibela-belain datang malah ‘dapet’??!! ugh!!
So I was just staring and watching all of my family swimming, while took some picture of them.






At last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR DAD’S COMPANY (the name is too long -,-)…. Good luck! And success always…!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol