I Loved You




I loved you
To the point of madness
To the point of suffocation
Till i
No longer am in love with life
Till i
Know no more of myself
Till i
Am able to look at you again
And said
“Fuck off”

Balikpapan, Monday Jan 18th 2016  8.43 AM

NOTE : I am currently crazy about Lana Del Rey's latest single 'Love'. Idk why listening to this song suddenly made me wanna post this old poem of mine. Perhaps it has something to do with the general theme of the song about being all young and recklessly in love that suits the general context of my circumstances at the time. I've always been a HUGE fan of Lana's work. She is never a mere singer for me. She is a poet. A philosopher. A dreamer. A lover.

Her work has helped me getting through several darkest moments in my life. Her works fuel the inner gear of my brain to keep on brewing ideas, concepts, and fantasies. I was just this plain, old, boring individual before she turned me on and transformed me into a passionate lover of love and life. However just like her, i have grown from my experience of excessively bathing in the mud of destructive love. I was finally able to lift my chin up high and posed a long delayed middle finger to an unworthy, immature prick of a boy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol