MINE by Kim Jaejoong (Romanized & English Translation)


Neon jidokhae You are terrible
Byeonge geollin saramgata neon It’s like you are diseased
Bimyeong sok gin pokjue ppajin dok Poison that runs wild in the screams
Imi nan iksukhan dok Poison that I am already used to
 Wae ireoke sikkeureopge sorijireulkka (okay) Why does it scream so loudly (okay)



Kkumeul kkaejulge wae heomuhae I will wake up from the dream why is it so empty? Yeogin ojima naui badaya Don’t come here This is my ocean Saenggakjido motan geotgwa ssaugi bappa I am too busy fighting things that I could not have imagined
Nae badaya naui badaya It is my ocean This is ocean Nareul bichun taeyangmajeo gariryeo hajima Don’t try to block the sun that shines on me
Dalkomhan sweet
Dalkomhan kwaerageun neomu dara Sweet pleasure is so sweet
Nal ontong samkyeobeoryeo that it devours me up in whole
Wae ireoke sikkeureopge hago danilkka (okay) Why does it make so much noise (okay) Ullyeopeojige malhalge I will say it out loud so it resonates
Yeogin ojima naui badaya
Don’t come here this is my ocean
Yeogimajeo oyeomdoeeobeorilkka duryeowo
I am afraid that this place will be contaminated as well Nae badaya naui badaya it is my ocean this is my ocean
Nareul bichun taeyangmajeo gariryeo hajima
don’t try to cover even the sun that shines on me
HajimaDon’t
Naui badaya This is my ocean
Nareul bichun taeyangmajeo gariryeo hajima
don’t even try to block the sun that shines on me
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol