My EXAM AND STUDY REPORT

I was just received my exam report for this year. And guess what, I got a very great result this year. It is outside from my first estimate and prediction. (coz, kalo diliat-liat ya, semester and tahun ini adalah yg paling males and parah. Yg namanya urusan belajar terbengkalai bgt deh. Coz aqx jg banyak ke activity yg laen)

It was a hard struggling for this year coz I’ve got many activity ,specially about my role as Vice Chief of Student OSIS Organisation made me too much busy in handle this things. Like I always been chosen as committee for held some school competition like basket ball, volley and bla bla bla for celebrating Indonesian national celebration, or even as my school delegation for some competition or another school business. I thought this year gonna be the baddest mark on report, but the fact is NOT! I got Great Report!^_^, here it is, start from my biodata 1st,

PEMERINTAH KOTA BALIKPAPAN

DINAS PENDIDIKAN/ SMP NEGERI 1 BALIKPAPAN

Rintisan Sekolah Bertaraf Internasional

STUDENT’S BIODATA

1. Student Full Name : Raditya Putranti Darningtyas

2. ID numbe : 17783 / 9965276257

3. Sex : Female

4. Place&Birth Date : Samarinda, March 2nd 1996

5. Religion : ISLAM

6. Sibling Order : 1

7. Sequence in family : Anak Kandung

8. Student Address : Villa Damai Permai Blok B5 no. 9 South Balikpapan

9. Enrolled to this school

a. in Grade : VII

b. Date : July 14th 2008

10. Previous School

- SDN 007 Elementary school (Samarinda)

-Kemala Bhayangkari Elementary School (Balikpapan)

11. Parents name

a. Father : Darno

b. Mother : Supartini

12. Parent address :

Villa Damai Permai Blok B5 no. 9 South Balikpapan

13. Parent’s occupation

a. Father : Karyawan (PT Komatsu Remanufacturing Asia)

b. Mother : Ibu Rumah Tangga


STUDY REPORT

Name : Raditya Putranti Darningtyas

Grade : VIII International -1

Semester : 3(three)

School year : 2009-2010

RESULTS :

NO

SUBJECT

SCORE

1.

Religion

90

2.

Indonesian Language and Literature

90

3.

English

91

4.

Mathematic

75

5.

Civic

89

6.

Physics and Biology

86

7.

Social, Economy, History

90

8.

Art

94

9.

Sport

85

10.

Computer Program

90

11.

English Conversation

97

12.

Environment Education

86


ATTENDANCE RECORD

Sickness

-

Permissions

3 days

No permission

-

EXTRACURRICULAR ACITIVITY

Scientific project activity

A

Theater/Drama

B

Angklung

A

From those result, we could find some others fact those are :

1. I GOT THE LOWEST SCORE ON MATH EVER !! Well, am not surprised-,-.. I’ve been know that am donkey in any math!

2. I GOT THE GREATEST SCORE ON ENGLISH CONVERSATION IN MY SCHOOL !! Hehehehe^_^ am a greatest English debater anyway… not surprised!;D

3. I GOT ‘B’ MARK ON DRAMA! Because am always lazy every time teacher ask to acting!! Hey guys, I Don’t wanna be actress anyway-,-

That’s all for today, am going to do my home work now… hehehe wish me luck again next year.. C U SOON….. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Marxist Analysis : Bitcoin as Capitalism’s Latest Fetish of Commodity

Perempuan dan Dialog Antar-Agama: Pengalaman Forum Kerukunan Umat Beragama (FKUB)

Meneguhkan Lagi Peran Akal, Kebebasan dan Toleransi: Memperimbangkan Tawaran Mustafa Akyol